Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Too busy to do anything? :>

Civil Servants have gone on strike... now it is not only The National Gallery (with its Holiday issue) but all galleries, museums, libraries, councils... Partially there is why I am at home today. And I should carry my diploma research (yes I have got back to studying! :) ) The thing is that I have been thinking about it all week long and can't think anymore. At least not today? I have downloaded enough material to read all day long so maybe I do that at least? I really need some push today ;) The good think of having my research to do is that I am not so afraid of losing my job - even if it happen I will still have something to do, something that is now much more important that the job. Hmm... I know it is not reasonable way of thinking. But I am still trembling when I think about this possibility, I am... Fortunately I don't have much time to think about it, as I still haven't decided yet what that project will be about! Of course I have some general ideas but precisely? but objectives? but... anyway, I will manage. I HAVE to. Loads of love to anybody who jumped here for long enough to have it read .

No comments: