Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No more moaning!

I decided to stop moaning.
I am just unbearable.
No wonder nobody read it.
I wouldn't if it wasn't my blog...
Enough is enough.
Hence lets enumerate 10 nice things recently happened:


- 1 day of beautiful winter (see above)
- a nice birthday supper
- I have meta nice girl and we arranged to meet this week (a new friend?)
- I got beautiful birthday card signed by all people at my work
- delicious cake made by Somebody so I can take it today to work and say thank you for your beautiful card
- I have a brilliant job
- they need me in London as well as they call me quite often recently to ask if I can work there
- I became a student again and can do a diploma project
- I have already prepared (in my head) a plan of work and only need to write it down and send to my tutor (well, of course, before I need to have it edited by an English person...)
- I need to execute it
- People I emailed replayed to my emails ready to help in my project

Well it's even more then 10 and I have just started!!!

However I have to finish and start dry ma hair otherwise I will be late to my dreamed work. Have a great day! :)*

PS. I made only 5 misspelling - 4 of them caused by my absentmindedness. What about a grammar?

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hey... don't feel upset about having few visitors. Writing itself is already good enough for you to improve your english. However, I totally agree with you about stopping to moan. I used to write negative events on my blog, too, but I'm trying to change this 'trend' of mine, haha. Don't stop writing. Try to post the link to forums and other blogs, you'll see more visitors I'm sure.